Thursday, April 24, 2014

Second Guessing



Can I do this? Have I ever truly finished anything that wasn't a fanfic? Short and sweet is easy. Especially when you have someone else's characters and setting to go off of. But this is one hundred percent my mind. I birthed these characters through my pen and paper. This makes them bare to the world.

I looked at a stream of books as I walked through a department store today. I didn't know half of the authors I saw. This was actually a good thing. It tells me that people are branching out and realizing you don't have to be a big name to be a good read. 

So why am I still second guessing every damn move I'm making with this book?

Because even if readers are indeed branching out, I may never be a mane on those racks.

No comments:

Post a Comment