Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Grindstone

I woke up at 3am, reached over for the clipboard on my nightstand and wrote an additional five pages out. I think now that I'm reaching the actual end of the book, it's coming a bit faster.

And it's freaking me out. 

This is happening.

Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. 

It's times like this that you have to "put your nose to the grindstone." I'm tossing in a little here and there that I know I missed, getting more chapters knocked out and also just finding that rhythm.

Looking over my publishing contract I noticed something. Cover art. So, this is a little bit of a test. If you are in fact reading this, you probably are, or know, an artist. Based on the previous summary of the book, do you think you have an idea for cover art? Enter yours today to see if you get to be the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment