Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Inspire to Be Inspired

Ha! Cryptic title time!

So yeah, anyway. I wasn't sure what to blog about today. I spent most of today trying to stay away from any possible April Fools Pranks. (Capitalized that for a reason, people.) I think the best one was the one I did here on my Tumblr. For those of you who don't get it... *sigh* We can't be friends anymore.

But seriously, let's at least talk something about writing. 

I haven't really talked about what my new book is about. Yes, it does have vampires. No, they are not moody teens. No, they do not sparkle. No, they're not in some strange incest thing. They are, however, in trouble. This is the summary I sent to the publisher with my sample chapters:


"Mara and Nicholas have been together for years... decades... even a century. They are vampires. But now, not only is their relationship at jeopardy, but the entire structure of the vampire government as a plot of takeover threatens not only vampires, but the entire supernatural population."

It's possibly going to be a series. I want to show that vampires are just a portion of the supernatural world. Or this may be a stand alone. I have no idea yet. I'm inspiring to be inspired.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Rolos? Wheat thins?



No comments:

Post a Comment