Monday, April 14, 2014

Code Blue on Chapter Thirty, Crash Cart!



While there may not be many places that come without distractions, one unusual space is the ER. 

What? Can't hear you? Did you just do a WTF?

I don't blame you. I wouldn't think of an ER as a place to write, either. And if you're the patient, it's not. But I happen to have needed the ER today for a family member and when you have to wait TWO HOURS for test results, you don't really have anything else to do. So, I finished a whole chapter of writing.

I'm not saying to push your loved ones down a staircase to get this time. More or less, what I'm trying to say is that there are twenty-four usable hours in every day and how we choose to use them is what makes us great.

What is a surprisingly unique place you write in?

No comments:

Post a Comment